Boston Bruins post-Centennial

B-mer

Just putting down what I would like to see the Bruins do next season to change up the look a little using the new logos from this season. The home is mainly the same, new logo and gold socks. The road has two options, mainly gold or mainly black (as it is now).

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Very nice. I'd love to see these concepts in use after being thoroughly disappointed by the new centennial designs.

The only feature I would update is to move the waist striping all the way to the bottom hem like it was in the old days and have the gold touching the pants.

spacer.png

7 hours ago, B-mer said:

Just putting down what I would like to see the Bruins do next season to change up the look a little using the new logos from this season. The home is mainly the same, new logo and gold socks. The road has two options, mainly gold or mainly black (as it is now).

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Yes I 100% hope that they carry over these new/old hybrid logos into nxt year. The yellow B looks so good on the black jersey and vice versa

• Like 1

ZUH86xc.png

• 2 weeks later...

Alternatively, seeing how nice the white centennial jersey is i wonder if this could work too for a change of pace. I know people want the return of gold socks, but to me it only works with gold yokes. The hem stripes don't reach the bottom, as i feel it somewhat modernizes the design. Ideally i'd love to see an updated bear logo that's similar to the 'meth bear', maybe a '9 months clean out of rehab bear'.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 3

• 6 months later...
On 10/3/2023 at 4:05 PM, B-mer said:

Alternatively, seeing how nice the white centennial jersey is i wonder if this could work too for a change of pace. I know people want the return of gold socks, but to me it only works with gold yokes. The hem stripes don't reach the bottom, as i feel it somewhat modernizes the design. Ideally i'd love to see an updated bear logo that's similar to the 'meth bear', maybe a '9 months clean out of rehab bear'.

spacer.png

spacer.png

As god intended

10 hours ago, Chromatic said:

The Bruins need a shoulder yoke. 

yeah, i don't know. I sometimes like the cleaner look without, but their normal uniforms are damn near perfect. I got used to the black socks, but bringing back gold would pop some life back into them, and the logos used for this year would be perfect to continue on (with normal bruins gold). They could get away with mismatching and have the yoke on the home and not on the road.