Ligue 1 Quebec (Redux) 12/12 Teams Project Complete

Xibalba

Ligue 1 Quebec

Hi,

This is going to be a rework of an old project of mine. I was going to change the old thread accordingly but decided that a new one would be more befitting.  So without further ado here's the league branding! I only changed the real-life logo a little bit. Since I made the original redesign, all the provincial leagues where restructured and now all fall under the League/Ligue 1 umbrella. Which is the 3rd tier of Canadian football.   

spacer.png

Teamlist

CSMRO

FC Laval

Celtix

A.S Blainville

Ottawa South United

A.S Royal Beauport

C.S Longueuil

CS Lanaudière-Nord

AS Laval

CS Saint Laurent

CS Saint Hubert

CS Trois-Rivières

Off to a great start with CSMRO!

The Griffin logo is sharp, but my favorite part of the crest is the inverted colors extending past the white shield shape. I don't think I've ever seen that before but it works surprisingly well.

The kit is also really well done, it has a nice classic feel with modern flair.

Looking forward to this series!

Though it could work for any team in Quebec, that fleur-de-lys + maple leaf is a gorgeous composition! Huge upgrade from the IRL composition. Also that plum color is really nice and pairs well with that orange-red. Would be cool to sit a bit more of that orange on the jersey too.

No complaints for CSMRO! I like your sock stripes solution to avoid asymmetrical socks. That jersey would suit Lyon really well too lol

• Xibalba changed the title to Ligue 1 Quebec (Redux) 9/12 Teams
  • Xibalba changed the title to Ligue 1 Quebec (Redux) 10/12 Teams
  • Xibalba changed the title to Ligue 1 Quebec (Redux) 12/12 Teams Project Complete

Absolutely love that crown rendering for Royal Beauport. Pure class. Plus, I don't usually like the shield inside a roundel composition, but you've made it work so well.

I quite like the font choice for Saint Laurent; it matches the municipal logo really well.

Unfortunately, I think AS Laval is perhaps your only downgrade of the series.  I appreciate the inner red outline and the new font choice... But the head getting the black stroke and sharper angle makes it look off, the wings without the spikey feathers are much less descript, and the un-angled ends of the V feel less cohesive with the crest. I do quite like the jersey you've designed for them, though!

Gosh that Launadiere Nord concept is like night and day from the real thing; such excellent work! The container shape is really cool.

Love that jersey for Trois-Rivieres!

Anyways, excellent work throughout this series, as usual!

@Xibalba these are some great concepts and uniforms. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Side note @raysox is that template available for use?

MetsChiefsEspnSig.gif

College sports as we know them are just about dead. The lid is off on all the corruption that taints just about every major program and every decision that the schools or the NCAA make is only about money, money, and more money. We'll have three 16+ team super-conferences sooner rather than later, killing much of the regional flair and traditional rivalries that make college sports unique and showing the door to any school that doesn't bring money to the table in the process. Pretty soon the smaller schools are going to have to consider forming their own sanctioning body to keep the true spirit of college sports alive because the NCAA will only get worse in it's excess from here