Heavy's Arena Football thread ((USFL/XFL/AAF/AFL)) **DLC ends for now**

heavybass

And now for the first time ever on this forum and pretty much anywhere on the internet....

THE LOS ANGELES KISS!!!
ABLVV85XvDGHitXABJh4wE31QUc0LOc9sdse_bLB

ABLVV84PfY1Eusk9CcQO0P4N-HU-6EOgu064mM2r

This is probably the best the Kiss will ever get... and probably a heck of a lot better than the so called black team of Los Angeles... the Wildcats.

God they were lame.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, neo_prankster said:

Maybe it's just me, but the Predators were one of the few Arenaball teams that did the all black look right.

I didn't want to do the monchrome look... i likened their look to the Falcons.

On 1/31/2024 at 1:01 AM, heavybass said:

Team #36... is a 2000s special.

NEW ORLEANS VOODOO

ABLVV85VmyrCrQ4mNMZwIMJDKM0kdXSqFDR1ScrM

ABLVV85f5tL-pborWXXtpHfnIEUFM6Wm8CXRhJlD

The Voodoo that we knew is combined with the colors with the new Voodoo... the styles of Purple, Bone, Red with the forced inclusions of Green and Yellow.

intersting color choice with the non-white pants/jersey.  This has always been one of my favorite Arena logos. 

2 hours ago, WideRight said:

intersting color choice with the non-white pants/jersey.  This has always been one of my favorite Arena logos. 

The scheme is from the new Voodoo and I do like the logo, it reminds me of Samadi.

10 hours ago, Bomba Tomba said:

This team is the most 00s team that has ever 00s'ed

Lmao why not go all in on the bolts, add them to the pants and somewhere on the tops

Changing the Royal Purple to Vulcan Purple, adding Electric Purple to Bright Glowing Yellow... that's enough change, otherwise they would of been run out of town.

Thankfully we can ignore this team's origins.

Next up is another team from 1.0... but I felt they needed a remix as well as an upgrade.

SAN FRANCISCO DEMONS

ABLVV85BTsW9MCBBtymEc5RipqW-GWvxVpb8wjm5

ABLVV84wSLzjaA1w8_2eauhhafcReuj98K6xYjzK

The Demons are another 00's team that suffers from 00s design so I decided to ignore the demon fang stripes, revered the home so it's red sleeves and collars and black shirts and introduced red alternate pants to go with the black pants but made the pant stripings in response to the shirts

We go from dark things to possibly the best team in the USFL reps.

BIRMINGHAM STALLIONS

ABLVV85ssb-MzHSLw8L8R-Wzw2qlwF8cZ48TcySx

ABLVV85a1wHJSlGaM5axl2_amUuBe5Tq2GR2nj5I

A look that is universally appealling in whatever format they get slapped with.... the Stallions are the John Cena of this Arena Football League, everyone hates them for being too good and for never looking or acting bad.

With this next team, a subdivision in the East is complete.

JACKSONVILLE BULLS
ABLVV84SE0L99OZLayU69UsgmdiBn01iznErpTWV

ABLVV86-ZShE_7xOJPmYnTWm8ZMWWRsRK8-OHqYM

The Bulls are still unique with that color scheme and as I designed the oversized helmet aka the Seattle... it's fitting that it is applied to Arena Football.

However what is not good about the Bulls is the agreement that they made when they play other USFL sides, they wear the grey pants home and road whilst against other teams... its full garnet and full white.