Airline Football Uniform Concepts - Low Fares, Nonstop Flights

edjb93

Hey man I know this is a shot in the dark but you made concept jerseys for Baylor a while back and I was wondering if there was a way you could mock up the shoulder pad design as a png so I could try it in teambuilder. Thanks and Sic' em

LATAM AIRLINES COLOMBIA

For the Colombian branch of LATAM, I drew heavy inspiration from the primary kit of the Colombia national football team. And since the silver from the tail of the national color livery won't fit in the whole theme, I also made the helmet yellow, just like in the case of my Brazilian set. Yellow will be the primary jersey color, while red is the color choice for the clash jersey, as Colombian football used to wear the color in the past. I went with only one pant color for the same reason.

Before this airline was acquired by LAN, it used to be known as AIRES, and it was known for its livery consisting of light blue and neon yellow on a white body. The alternate uniform pays tribute to the original identity of LATAM Colombia, as the tail design is the main design element all over the uniform.

cCPWBzj.png

w3i0FHu.png

Y1RQRZk.png

• Like 5

• edjb93 changed the title to Airline Football Uniform Concepts - LATAM Airlines Group (Part 3: Colombia)

LATAM AIRLINES ECUADOR

The home and road uniforms for LATAM Ecuador are loosely based on the modern looks of the Ecuador national football team, thus explaining the heavy usage of navy blue and yellow. Since both Colombia and Ecuador have similar flag designs, I went with a workaround to distinguish the uniforms between the two airlines, and therefore arriving at a navy blue lid for Ecuador. The color distribution of the helmet decals is patterned after the tail logo from the airline's flag livery—red at the bottom, yellow in place of navy blue. In what would be the first—and probably the only—application of it, both home and road jerseys feature the same sleeve color.

This is one of two airlines that straightforwardly adopted the former Chilean identity of LATAM from their establishment, and on that note, the throwback design I came up with would be a "what if" situation: what if the LAN branding survived to this day? I think the alternate uniform could be how it looked like.

N5uvp2i.png

yC32afH.png

TluAY1v.png

• Like 3

• edjb93 changed the title to Airline Football Uniform Concepts - LATAM Airlines Group (Part 4: Ecuador)

LATAM AIRLINES PERU

For the flag carrier of Peru, it's a straight-up red-white-silver version of the LATAM home and road uniforms, adopting the airline's flag colors livery.

Like the throwback concept I made for LATAM Ecuador, this is an another case of "what if". This time, it tackles the question, what if the then-LAN retained its 1998 branding to today? This uniform is the answer to that. The helmet design is quite interesting, as I changed the direction of the star from the tail, so that the blue gradient portion heads towards the front of the helmet, and the blue "shadow" is positioned towards the back.

CAbKGMh.png

Gy1UnPW.png

XRYkmOb.png

Edited by edjb93
Removed number outline; paired white pants instead of silver pants with red jersey

• edjb93 changed the title to Airline Football Uniform Concepts - LATAM Airlines Group (Part 5: Peru)

LATAM AIRLINES PARAGUAY

For the final installment of the LATAM Airlines Group subseries, we have the only LATAM passenger airline that was not given a flag colors livery. As a workaround, I looked upon Paraguay's national football team kit and used that as the inspiration. Since most of the time, the kit consists of a white top flanked with red stripes and blue shorts, I went with a red home jersey and a white road jersey, with both featuring red sleeves. Two pant options are available: white (for a possible "stormtrooper" look) and blue (for a garb that should look familiar to locals).

The retro alternate pays tribute to Paraguay's former flag carrier, Líneas Aéreas Paraguayas (LAP). It features the Paraguayan tricolor all over the uniform, whereas on the airline's livery, it's only featured on the tail's rudder.

V7x5PVy.png

boXg3yD.png

hELCOSl.png

• Like 1

• edjb93 changed the title to Airline Football Uniform Concepts - LATAM Airlines Group (Finale: Paraguay)

CONDOR

Ahh, the stripes. Condor definitely makes itself distinct from other carriers, both on the looks and on the products and services. The 2022 livery redesign basically sealed the deal on making itself a leisure airline anyone can easily remember.

So much for that, with a collection of colors to choose from, I narrowed down the choices to just two: "Condor Sunshine" (yellow) and "Condor Sea" (blue). The yellow helmet and jersey will be the primary choice, white the blue ones will be designated as clash. There will also be two choices for the pants and both can be interchangeably used with either yellow or blue. Now you might ask why I chose those two colors. Since Condor used to be a Lufthansa subsidiary, I went with the latter's colors. And yes, the primary helmets are inspired by the candy stripe helmet design used by Indiana Hoosiers football.

The alternate I chose was the airline's final livery before the takeover of the stripes. To be specific, it's the grey variant of the Thomas Cook livery.

M0w9HkH.png

3vOdORU.png

llNUg7b.png

• Like 2

• edjb93 changed the title to Airline Football Uniform Concepts - Condor: Passion Is Our Compass

AEROLINEAS ARGENTINAS

The flag carrier of Argentina has a good-looking livery that's definitely a huge improvement over what the airline had looked before. The bright blue-laden livery fits well with the national identity of Argentina, while the tail logo is stylish in its own right.

I actually had a hard time formulating the uniform design for AR just by looking at the livery design, but I do hope I gave justice to it with these home and road uniforms. Both the helmet and the sleeves share a similar design but with different styles. I eventually figured out that it's the shape of the wing and tail from the airline's bird logo, which makes out a good design.

Meanwhile, the throwback alternate features the old livery's double-A tail logo on the helmet. I chose this particular retro look, since there's one that's virtually a blue version of the old Iberia livery, while another one looks similar to Paraguay's old flag carrier LAP.

fGZIYxu.png

xLaZhZa.png

QoxbvDI.png

• Like 3

• edjb93 changed the title to Airline Football Uniform Concepts - Alta En El Cielo
On 9/5/2024 at 10:05 PM, edjb93 said:

CONDOR

Ahh, the stripes. Condor definitely makes itself distinct from other carriers, both on the looks and on the products and services. The 2022 livery redesign basically sealed the deal on making itself a leisure airline anyone can easily remember.

I think the Condor is my favorite one yet in this series-and it has tough competition.  Love striped designs.

• Like 1

EASTERN AIRLINES

I know that this was requested by @Blindsay, but I had second guesses on which particular Eastern shall I do. I eventually settled on the current one that was established in 2010 as Dynamic Airways, but I made sure that the original Eastern shall be honored too.

The livery of the current Eastern is a far cry away from the iconic double blue cheatlines. Regardless, it made a good design for a football uniform, especially the topographic map pattern on the airline's logo. Minus the yellow, the color combo looked like a mish-mash of those of Toronto Argonauts and Dallas Cowboys.

True to my word, the retro alternate features the double blue color scheme of the original Eastern, and I specifically chose the baremetal version of that livery, thus the chrome helmet.

na5FY9j.png

L3pZglz.png

0EkiMTh.png

• Like 5
  • Love 1

• edjb93 changed the title to Airline Football Uniform Concepts - We Earn Our Wings Every Day

SUN COUNTRY AIRLINES

I gotta give credit to @TheAnt755 for suggesting this ultra low-cost airline, as the "Tide Pods of the sky" garners mixed reactions. Personally, I think it's just okay—not one of the best in my eyes, but the livery is still an attention-seeker.

To mimic the way white is added to the back of the fuselage before reaching the tail, I went with a shoulder yoke on the orange home and white road jerseys, while the pants feature a tapered design. Only blue socks shall be worn on all combos to think of, using the two jerseys and two pants.

I really wanted a blue alternate uniform for the airline, so I elected to ditch my original choice of the most recent Eurowhite livery before switching to the blue-and-orange color palette, and went for the most recent blue livery over the older one.

bz3jp1J.png

fPML8yJ.png

Ig8oZqp.png

• Love 1

• edjb93 changed the title to Airline Football Uniform Concepts - Low Fares, Nonstop Flights