2024 NFL Changes

46 minutes ago, rfraser85 said:

2021, according to GUD. More orange may have helped with the white jersey, but I don't think orange numbers would have helped. An orange collar and side panels may have been a better option, to reverse the navy jersey. The orange jersey felt like a correction along with fan service because it matched up with the white jersey better to me. And as a bonus, it fit the Bronocs' previous pattern of orange jerseys and white jersey with blue numbers.

I agree that I'd prefer to keep the navy numbers, but doing following your suggestion wouldn't solve the need for two white pants, since the home orange jersey would still need white pants with a navy stripe (unless they went all-orange, which I think most of us wouldn't want).

1 hour ago, MCM0313 said:

Let’s be real here - they prefer them because they’re monochrome first and foremost. 

Also, it makes little sense to me to call them blueberries. I’ve never seen blueberries that were Honolulu blue. The Bills’ all-blue set, the blueberry name makes a lot more sense for those. 

Didn’t know we were discussing the technicalities of a blueberry

• Like 2

3 hours ago, MJD7 said:

I agree that I'd prefer to keep the navy numbers, but doing following your suggestion wouldn't solve the need for two white pants, since the home orange jersey would still need white pants with a navy stripe (unless they went all-orange, which I think most of us wouldn't want).

I actually wouldn't mind that. In fact, that would have been my suggestion for the extra white pants issue if the Broncos stuck with navy for the primary. I tried that in Photoshop out of curiosity and it looked all right to me. But the ABBA color pattern is one of my personal favorites for football uniforms, so I might like navy/orange/orange/navy more than most.

• Like 1