MY new cleveland browns logo

fiasco!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since none of the moderators have seen fit to intervene, I am going to have to take it upon myself to break up this little mutual admiration society tea party.

My friends, I had a suspicion about this logo from the moment I saw it and having followed up on my initial hunch, it is now my responsibility as a good citizen of this community to reveal that Joel_Fiasco is guilty of INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY THEFT!

This logo is nothing more than a recolored and slightly reformatted version of the Rochester Rectangles logo which was posted here several months ago.

Shame be upon Joel and everyone else swooning over this blatant ripoff.

Moderators, please close this thread and proceed with the banishment of Joel_Fiasco.

Think this thread needs to be closed... come on guys... I know we're trying to have fun here... but not at another person's expense.

As the board's resident Clay Aikman,

caikman.gif,

I must declare Houlihans.

Only I can demand to have threads closed.

I screwed it up! Damn it! So stupid! (said ala Farley)

It actually goes something like this later in the sketch:

"By the time we're done with this, you'll all be wearing gold plated diapers."

Then comes, "What does that mean?"

"Don't question Bruce Dickinson."

Sorry. I'm usually better than that.

CCSLC Signature.jpg

Since none of the moderators have seen fit to intervene, I am going to have to take it upon myself to break up this little mutual admiration society tea party.

My friends, I had a suspicion about this logo from the moment I saw it and having followed up on my initial hunch, it is now my responsibility as a good citizen of this community to reveal that Joel_Fiasco is guilty of  INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY THEFT!

This logo is nothing more than a recolored and slightly reformatted version of the Rochester Rectangles logo which was posted here several months ago.

Shame be upon Joel and everyone else swooning over this blatant ripoff.

Moderators, please close this thread and proceed with the banishment of Joel_Fiasco.

i've never even seen this alleged 'rectangles' logo, which is probably total BBS!

what i really did with this logo, was take my Poughkeepsie Right Triangles concept and put 2 of them together, and voila!!!! per-fluffing-fection.

what i really did with this logo, was take my Poughkeepsie Right Triangles concept and put 2 of them together, and voila!!!!  per-fluffing-fection.

Yeah, and you lifted that Poughkeepsie concept from my Poquoson Flying Dodecahedrons idea!

I DECLARE SHA-NA-NA!!!

piratesSig.gif

OWNER -- Pittsburgh Spiders (UL) * Dynamo Missouri (PLA) * Montreal Maroons (SHL)

I screwed it up! Damn it! So stupid! (said ala Farley)

It actually goes something like this later in the sketch:

"By the time we're done with this, you'll all be wearing gold plated diapers."

Then comes, "What does that mean?"

"Don't question Bruce Dickinson."

Sorry. I'm usually better than that.

Actually it is "NEVER Question Bruce Dickinson!"

OKay look, all is fun, but this is ridiculous.

Since this thread started, I've gotten three phone calls. One was for long distance, one was for a telephone calling plan, and two were the police telling me to stop making harassing phone calls to the Laker Girls.

TIHS must SOTP!

If I've offended anyone, I'm sorry. It won't happen again. Just make the voices stop.

PS Madmac, you suck.

BS2282, you're worse than Madmac!>!>!!(!!!

Welcome to DrunjFlix

Since this thread started, I've gotten three phone calls. One was for long distance, one was for a telephone calling plan, and two were the police telling me to stop making harassing phone calls to the Laker Girls.

TIHS must SOTP!

If I've offended anyone, I'm sorry. It won't happen again. Just make the voices stop.

PS Madmac, you suck.

uh what?

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

Since this thread started, I've gotten three phone calls.  One was for long distance, one was for a telephone calling plan, and two were the police telling me to stop making harassing phone calls to the Laker Girls.

TIHS must SOTP!

If I've offended anyone, I'm sorry. It won't happen again.  Just make the voices stop.

PS Madmac, you suck.

uh what?

And once again friends, a perfectly good notoriousAP joke goes down the tubes.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

booyah

save big money at My Nards

This just reminded me of the question thrown out by Stuart Scott on Monday Night Countdown. He asked the panel what was the worst uniform. The winner: The Browns.

Then again, my Packers were mentioned as being boring for just having a G on the helmet.

Oh well...

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

TIHS must SOTP!

PS Madmac, you suck.

Whatever!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived