BEAR DOWN!

pcgd

yeah but this is nu-nfl. so there is no shock concerning the bears defeating the packers.

with that said, would it really be shocking if the Lions and Bengals made it to the super bowl. there legit picks. ^_^

and cheers to the bears. ^_^

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

Several of my bosses are from Chicago and today the floor is littered with print-outs of Bears logos. :mad: sigh. It's just a game and I can take ribbing with the best of them. but........

I am struggling to have fun with it all, acknowledge the great job the Bears did in a sportsmanlike manner, and NOT scream at the top of my lungs........3 times!! 3 lousy wins in the last 19 tries!!! Easy on the celebration!!

But seriously.....congrats to the Bank One Bears.....its a much bigger win for them than loss for us. And I sincerely credit Lovie for making it his primary goal. The rivalry needs a spark and I hope this is it.

Just realize it's on now. We're bringing the noise down to that spaceship of a stadium later this season.....hope they're ready for it. :D

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

Several of my bosses are from Chicago and today the floor is littered with print-outs of Bears logos. :mad: sigh. It's just a game and I can take ribbing with the best of them. but........

I am struggling to have fun with it all, acknowledge the great job the Bears did in a sportsmanlike manner, and NOT scream at the top of my lungs........3 times!! 3 lousy wins in the last 19 tries!!! Easy on the celebration!!

But seriously.....congrats to the Bank One Bears.....its a much bigger win for them than loss for us. And I sincerely credit Lovie for making it his primary goal. The rivalry needs a spark and I hope this is it.

Just realize it's on now. We're bringing the noise down to that spaceship of a stadium later this season.....hope they're ready for it. :D

Yes, and we have to hear the same celebration everytime. Its all in good fun, let us have some. Its one of the only victories we'll get this year.

You know Chicago fans, on top of the world when we're winning, ready to jump off the sears tower when we're losing.

3 times!! 3 lousy wins in the last 19 tries!!! Easy on the celebration!!

You took the words right out of my mouth....I got visited by every Bear fan at work today.But had it been the other way,I wouldnt have been able to find one of them if i looked for them. LOL

Kings Cross AFC -BIP, Winnipeg Falcons - TNFF, St. Louis Archers - MLF

Its the same the other way around. I heard it every single time for a week and a half.

Perhaps thats why I'm annoyed. I've NEVER ragged on them........not after any of the numerous sweeps. I've almost felt bad.

But , a little back and forth......some split series...........get me back in the rhythm of trading barbs and it'll be ok.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

Oh, I loved it! Even if we were on the losing end, to me its the best rivalry in sports. Not on the field, but the fans. It only happens 2 times a year, and the fans get so into it. The teams are so close in distance that people work with each other, make bets on wearing the other's gear. Its great. And its a friendly rivalry instead of violent like Boston/New York.

The baseball rivalries are good, but they play almost 20 times a year. Ohio St./ Michigan is good, but they aren't as close that the fans work and go to school together.

It was crazy at Carthage. They used to show the game on a big screen outside. The school is pretty split 50/50. I almost drove up there just for the game.

I love to hear it and I love to dish it out. I don't really get annoyed having to wear a packers sweatshirt around. Of course it never comes back smelling quite right, but its all in good fun. :D

Archived