Grand Final

goalieboy82

Grand Final  

9 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Conventional wisdom says take the Lions, although a Power victory would certainly not come as an Earth-shattering surprise. Either side is worthy of the title and it should be an extremely exciting conclusion to the season.

No, I have absolutely no idea what I am talkiing about.

Brisbane cos i want to see them break the Filths (collingwood) record

No, I have absolutely no idea what I am talkiing about.

The Australian Football League (AFL) - the best sport in the world imo

i trying to get tix thru competitions but its highly unlikely i'll win tohugh

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

As a member of the MCC I have tickets.

But I'm not interested enough to go.

I hate both teams equally.

I would be like Dallas playing Oakland in the Super Bowl, or New Jersey playing Colorado in the Stanley Cup. I just can't stand either of the two teams playing this year.

I think Brisbane will win. Port have shown they are not a good away (Road) side, expecially at the MCG, which is undergoing renovations and the wind tunnel created by them doesn't help Port's taller marking players.

Add to that Brisbane's midfield, which is possibly the best ever, and there's no waY I could pick Port.

Oh, and I've got a site.

Footy Jumpers Dot Com

The Lions play the MCG a lot better than Port. The Lions are far better in finals than Port. The Lions are better in Grand Finals than Port (duh). The Lions have a superior midfield, defence, and bench (ie. depth). I would love to see Wanganeen win another premiership before he retires, but I just cannot see it happening.

Lions by 10 goals.

Archived