In honor of the greatest PG ever!

the_cynic

Wow. Retro BS2282 is back.

This craze has gone on too long....

I take it that retro in this case is good?

I just don't see the point in arguing when nobody wants to hear it anyway.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Wasn't an argument. Just tellin' ya that you're becoming the same guy we wanted banned a couple of months ago instead of the semi-nice, able to be taken seriously guy you were since that point.

Word.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Wasn't an argument. Just tellin' ya that you're becoming the same guy we wanted banned a couple of months ago instead of the semi-nice, able to be taken seriously guy you were since that point.

In that case, trust me that part isn't coming back. Don't judge me on the past couple of days. I haven't started an outburst in quite a while before that.

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Wasn't an argument.  Just tellin' ya that you're becoming the same guy we wanted banned a couple of months ago instead of the semi-nice, able to be taken seriously guy you were since that point.

In that case, trust me that part isn't coming back.

Well, sorry bud,it's the truth. You've picked more fights then Marty McSorely when someone touched Gretz.

Well, sorry bud,it's the truth. You've picked more fights then Marty McSorely when someone touched Gretz.

No kidding but what's your point? It's in the past so let's get past it and move on.

In this case I didn't pick the fight despite what you think.

Retired Number's To Come

No kidding but what's your point? It's in the past so let's get past it and move on.

In this case I didn't pick the fight despite what you think.

You're doing it now. THAT'S why I'm bringing it up.

No I'm not. Please go back a few posts and read "Look man, I didn't come here to get into with you! So whatever you say. Word out.". If you don't want to argue with me then I suggest you let it go and move on!

Retired Number's To Come

No I'm not. Please go back a few posts and read "Look man, I didn't come here to get into with you! So whatever you say. Word out.". If you don't want to argue with me then I suggest you let it go and move on!

OK, I will.

You can go into your bathroom now. Have fun. Don't forget your MAXIM.

OK, I will.

You can go into your bathroom now. Have fun.

Will do! And since you mentioned it, maybe you want to join me!

G.S.Y.M.T.

Retired Number's To Come

G.S.Y.M.T.

Normally when someone uses initials or acronyms like that that I don't get, I look it up on UrbanDictionary.com so I'm no longer left to look like an idiot. But I can't find this on there. I'm thinking the SYM part means "shut your mouth" but I have no clue what the G or T mean.

My only gripe is that you just won't stop talking about the supreme awesome that WAS the Utah Jazz. Yes, we get it that Stockton and Malone WERE great players. Yes we get that the Jazz actually exist. We just don't need you to start a new thread about everything they do every second day and talk about it as if it's the Second Coming and then subtlely ridicule everyone who disagrees.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Normally when someone uses initials or acronyms like that that I don't get, I look it up on UrbanDictionary.com so I'm no longer left to look like an idiot. But I can't find this on there. I'm thinking the SYM part means "shut your mouth" but I have no clue what the G or T mean.

I wouldn't worry about this one and no, the S.Y.M. doesn't mean that.

My only gripe is that you just won't stop talking about the supreme awesome that WAS the Utah Jazz. Yes, we get it that Stockton and Malone WERE great players. Yes we get that the Jazz actually exist. We just don't need you to start a new thread about everything they do every second day and talk about it as if it's the Second Coming and then subtlely ridicule everyone who disagrees.

My apologies and I'll be sure to take that into consideration.

Retired Number's To Come

Archived