In honor of the greatest PG ever!

the_cynic

That's right, the greatest PG in history. Stockton's #12 will be retired Novemember 22nd.

ESPN Article

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Well deserved, cant think of teh Jazz without thinking of him and Malone still.

On a related note, my Karl Malone poster came off my wall today after 10 years of hangin' there.

Not your day for "Utah People" is it?

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

On a related note, my Karl Malone poster came off my wall today after 10 years of hangin' there.

Karl Malone's definately not from Utah

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

:shocked: You're kidding?

Retired Number's To Come

If Best PG Ever means Best Piece of Garbage Ever to Wear Shorts Too Short, then I agree, it is well deserved.

Okay, he's not that bad. He was actually a very decent PG who put together a great career... but I've been a Jazz hater ever since they had the nerve to even attempt to compete with my boys the Bulls.

The fact that Malone got the NBA MVP that one year is garbage too. I guess they figured Michael didn't have enough room in his trophy case or something.

Congrats to Stockton. A well deserved reward.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

:shocked: You're kidding?

According to this page, he was born in Louisiana. I'm more shocked that you DIDN'T know that.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

According to this page, he was born in Louisiana. I'm more shocked that you DIDN'T know that.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

It was a joke! :lol: Of course I know Karl Malone isn't from Utah. Hell as a little kid I couldn't even understand the way he talked.

Retired Number's To Come

Sy, put the crack pipe down and slowly walk away.

Stockton was one hell of a player. I'm surprised it took them a whole season to decide to retire that. He's already in the express lane for Hall of Fame entry.

Much as I like to malign Malone these days, Stockton and Malone were top-notch when playing together. Give the little white boy some well-deserved cred.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I'm surprised it took them a whole season to decide to retire that.

They've always known they would retire his jersey. Whether it takes a franchise a year or 5 years to retire a jersey it doesn't mean that they just made their decision just months before the ceremony.

gee.... greatest PG ever.... I thought we were talking about either Magic Johnson or Bob Cousy here :D

There can always be an argument between Magic and Stockton but Bob Cousy? Give me a break!

Retired Number's To Come

I'm surprised it took them a whole season to decide to retire that.

They've always known they would retire his jersey. Whether it takes a franchise a year or 5 years to retire a jersey it doesn't mean that they just made their decision just months before the ceremony.

No, really? Thanks for the explanation. Dumbass.

You even bitch at people who are in the process of agreeing with you, eh?

POTD 2013-08-22

No, really? Thanks for the explanation. Dumbass.

You even bitch at people who are in the process of agreeing with you, eh?

Maybe I wouldn't have to explain things if you didn't come acrossed like a dumbass in the first place!

Retired Number's To Come

Did you miss the part of the post where I effin' agreed with you, dumbass?

Ah, well. The more things change, the more they fuxin' stay the same with you. Go fux0r yourself.

POTD 2013-08-22

Did you miss the part of the post where I effin' agreed with you, dumbass?

Ah, well.  The more things change, the more they fuxin' stay the same with you.  Go fux0r yourself.

Look man, I didn't come here to get into with you! So whatever you say.

Word out.

Retired Number's To Come

Archived