Our designs on the ice

puckcool22

Would you guys happen to know any similar site for Madden?

Google has failed me.

If I had any of the Madden games, I'd let you know if the files broke down similarly to NHL or not.  I know the NBA Live and NHL series are very similar, and you can use many of the same tools on them.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Would you guys happen to know any similar site for Madden?

Google has failed me.

If I had any of the Madden games, I'd let you know if the files broke down similarly to NHL or not. I know the NBA Live and NHL series are very similar, and you can use many of the same tools on them.

i have madden 2002, and as far as uniform editing goes, you can select colors of the uniform. you cant select any striping besides the default, which sucks. they use the titans number style too.

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

i have madden 2002, and as far as uniform editing goes, you can select colors of the uniform. you cant select any striping besides the default, which sucks. they use the titans number style too.

Yeah, but we're not talking about using the game to edit the jerseys.

We're talking about importing our own graphic files into the game.  It's complex, but some of the tools people have made make it easier.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Yeah, but we're not talking about using the game to edit the jerseys.

We're talking about importing our own graphic files into the game.  It's complex, but some of the tools people have made make it easier.

in 2002 you can edit the helmets, midfeild logo, in game logo and endzones , which is kinda cool. sorry for forgetting to mention that :)

The Danimal said:
Texas is the state that gave us George W. Bush and Sarah Palin. 'Nuff said.

Archived