King's Court 6

JQK

Choose One  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

hahahaha steve-o is so funny

and on the curves and arcs on your concepts, why dont you use the arc tool in paint so its not as jaggedy?  good job regardless.  just sayin thats what i did instead of going through with the line tool and trying to make an arc.

Yeah, and would it kill you to make just one outline a consistent width, you tard?

Just kidding, Steve-O, But if you do feel the need to cut my throat and drink my blood, may I suggest some worcestershire sauce and a stick of celery?

Just kidding, Steve-O, But if you do feel the need to cut my throat and drink my blood, may I suggest some worcestershire sauce and a stick of celery?

Because, his real name IS Mary, after all.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Because, his real name IS Mary, after all.

Actually, it's Nick 1733, but someone else is using that, so Mary'll have to do until I can figure out something better. :P

What happened is lightblue crushed the competition with a great entry. I was thrilled to take second, my best showing ever in King's Court. (One time there were only three entries and guess who came in third!)

Gracias to those who voted for my entry :D

Yo, John---give lightblue his hard won banner, please. Thanks! ^_^

cfg.jpg41QN7ATP9VL._AA280_.jpg

Lightblue, Congratulations on a fantastic entry. You have incredable designing skills, and i really can not wait to see more of your work.

Here is your Championship Banner:

KingsCourtVI.gif

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived