PC Football Game Uniform Builder Question

paynomind

OK, so I LOVE the screenshots that have popped up around here of Madden games with custom uniforms. I have even had kind souls volunteer their time to put my jerseys in and screenshot for me.

I would like to get involved in this myself, and need some help deciding what program to buy.

I have a PC. I don?t care one bit about the game play, only how thorough the custom uniform builder is. I want maximum flexibility and customization.

Any recommendations? I don?t know the difference between any of the Maddens, so whatever info you can provide is welcome!

Thanks..

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Madden doesn't have a large amount of depth when it comes to the variations you can produce (uniform jersey and pants wise) but the PC version does allow for importing of logos.

Now, having never owned the PC version, I should also state that it may allow you to import jersey styles and stuff, too.

Just FYI.

if you were asking about importing some add-ons into an NHL series game, I could point you in the right direction. only person i can point to in this case is Stampman, and possibly Shizznick.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

The uni ediotr is internal, so while you get various option you also have limitations, but anything you can create or copy can be used for the logos and helmets.

You can use any RGB value as well, and there is a transparent colour for logos...

I enjoy making them despite the limitations--although I would like a few more templates for jerseys, stripes, and number fonts...

In 2003 and 2004 you can use custom teams in franchise play (but not owner mode)--in 2005 you can't--I don't know if they have any new uni options in 2005.

If you want to just play around with creating unis, get a cheap copy of 2003 or 2004.

Any other questions post them here or PM me...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I just started trying eagraph, but it won't bring up any files in Madden--I can however bring up MVP & NHL files--any tips on using it for those games?

I may be missing a step or two--saying it is tedious is sure right...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

That's where I got eagraph from--but the tutorials don't seem to work for MVP or NHL--I'll keep trying--there was a site for how to do it for MVP--but their tutorial links are down--or gone...

Thanks...

If you're talking about NHL 2005, EA has changed some of the graphics formats, and some of the tools used for the past few years no longer work...

There is a tool for NHL 2005 called FSHx, which seems to work, though.

Don't know about MVP...and Madden's always been a different animal, as it doesn't (at least through 2004) use the same file formats as the other EA Sports games.

--Eriq.

Archived