Think Blue! (and red, too)

eqtmgr

Wow! On August 14, the Astros were 56-60, 7 games back in the wild card. Since August 14th, Houston is 36-10 and wins the wild card. Amazing.

Yes it is. To see what ScrapIron Garner did with this ballclub is simply amazing. It really leaves you to wonder what would have happened if he was given talent in Milwaukee and Detroit. And now that the N.L. series are set, it leaves me to hope that it's going to be a fun post-season. With the Cardiac Bums and baseball's best team and America's Team against the Wonder Boys, it should be a great post season.

By the way . . .

THE GIANTS STILL SUCK!

dodgers-1.png

BTW, the Angels and Dodgers didn't win the pennant. Winning the pennant is win you win you league championship, both the Angels and Dodgers have uphill battles. I wouldn't celebrate yet, those 2 teams just won silly divisional championships.

Do you think that we do not know that? Are do you just assume that all of us SoCal fans are as dense as the LA smog? By the way:

It's 6:08 p.m. and . . .

THE GIANTS STILL SUCK!!!!!! :D

Well, I assumed you didn't know that winning the pennant meant winning you league championship when you posted the Dodgers win the pennant several times.

Again, I wouldn't the socal teams won nothing.

... besides, be happy I'm not out for blood like those radicals in the Kerry won thread.

You've got to be kidding me. :therock:

Come on, lmupepbander! You got called out for a statement you made. There's no need to let it taint every thread you post in. Let's focus on the subject at hand.

Speaking of which, I'll be taking in Wednesday night's Red Sox-Angels games in Anaheim. Tomorrow, I'll be catching the action at the headquarters of "Red Sox Nation West"... Sonny McLean's in Santa Monica.

GO RED SOX!!!

... besides, be happy I'm not out for blood like those radicals in the Kerry won thread.

Come on, lmupepbander! You got called out for a statement you made. There's no need to let it taint every thread you post in. Let's focus on the subject at hand.

Speaking of which, I'll be taking in Wednesday night's Red Sox-Angels games in Anaheim. Tomorrow, I'll be catching the action at the headquarters of "Red Sox Nation West"... Sonny McLean's in Santa Monica.

GO RED SOX!!!

Are you Bill Simmons? Isn't that where he goes? haha. I've got to say I'm rooting for a Cardinals/Sox series, it'd be a dream come true for me. My NL team, and my AL team (Dad's family is from New England, so I've been there awhile now) in the series!

GO RED SOX!!!

For the record, this series is going to be hard for me to stomach. I love the Angels, but I also really like the Red Sox. And, another Red Sox fan spot in the area that you should check out is Fat Face Fenner's Fishack in Hermosa Beach. It's in the Pier Avenue Promenade, and they have happy hour whenever the Sox play. It's only 15 or so miles from Santa Monica, so it might be worth your while.

VmWIn6B.png

Thanks for the tip! I'll have to check that place out.

No problem! It's a great bar/seafood restaurant, but it's upstairs, so you might have a little trouble finding it.

VmWIn6B.png

Archived