Think Blue! (and red, too)

eqtmgr

Well it's official, SoCal baseball rules all of the MLB. Humm, the Dodgers won the West cause Frisco choked and the Angels won becuase the A's could not get it done. Well NoCal, WHATYA HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT! THE DODGERS WIN THE PENNANT, THE DODGERS WIN THE PENNANT, THE DODGERS WIN THE PENNANT!

[pats self on the back][/pats self on the back] :notworthy::D:shocked::woot:

dodgers-1.png

Ok, while this may come off somewhat bias, let's keep the poking fun down a bit, if you don't mind. I've already ripped my room apart tonight, I don't need to terrorize it again.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Let me modify what you said just a bit...

WHATYA HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT! THE ANGELS WIN THE PENNANT, THE ANGELS WIN THE PENNANT, THE ANGELS WIN THE PENNANT!

Here's hoping for an I-5 Fall Classic!

VmWIn6B.png

and the Angels won becuase the A's could not get it done.

That's an understatement. The A's had a meltdown against Seattle, tried to climb out of the hole, but last night's 10-0 loss, with a homer by Galarraga and a grand slam by Alfredo Amezaga of all people was the final nail in the coffin.

VmWIn6B.png

Oh, c'mon, Puckguy, relax. They're simply doing the same thing you would have done had things gone the other way.

Besides, when the Cardinals mow over everyone on their way to the Series title, you can laugh that the SoCal teams got shredded in the process. ^_^

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded | Behance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Mockba, I am calm. Granted, if you guys were to see my room, it would be a different story. :P I'm just saying, don't taunt. Yeah your guys beat our guys on collapses that happened almost at the same time. But please don't come in here hit the guys down when they're knocked out. However, if a miracle happens and the Giants get in, a Dodgers-Giants NLCS would be REALLY interesting. I'm as levelheaded as anyone in here, but I wouldn't do that. That's like a Red Sox fan hearing it from Yankee fans.

Oh well carry on.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

No harm intended. Just a little celebration when one team hasn't won their division since 1995 and the other hasn't since 1986. Granted, the Halos have a world series title, but Oakland still won the division that year...

besides, be happy I'm not out for blood like those radicals in the Kerry won thread.

VmWIn6B.png

I thought the Giants would end up with the wild card last week. (I also voted for them on one thread) What I didn't expect is a complete collapse from the Cubs and gee whiz if the Astros make the playoffs, that would be the second time a team has fired Jimy Willliams and made the playoffs in the same year (Jays 1989)

The Giants still have a chance, but if they give 7 runs in one inning again, then good riddance.

I saw, I came, I left.

Wow, all this celebration about 1 division title, and down here we've got 13 straight... Nevermind us losing 12 times out of those 13 times, I just want to go back to the time when I did the "Peanuts" dance when we won a division :P

BTW, the Angels and Dodgers didn't win the pennant. Winning the pennant is win you win you league championship, both the Angels and Dodgers have uphill battles. I wouldn't celebrate yet, those 2 teams just won silly divisional championships.

BTW, the Angels and Dodgers didn't win the pennant. Winning the pennant is win you win you league championship, both the Angels and Dodgers have uphill battles. I wouldn't celebrate yet, those 2 teams just won silly divisional championships.

Do you think that we do not know that? Are do you just assume that all of us SoCal fans are as dense as the LA smog? By the way:

It's 6:08 p.m. and . . .

THE GIANTS STILL SUCK!!!!!! :D

dodgers-1.png

Archived