Best helmet contest!

Korkie

http://wfmz.com/bigticket/helmets.asp

WFMZ-69 is an Allentown/Bethlehem, PA tv station and they have a sportscenter-type show that covers high school football called the big ticket. They are running a best helmet contest for the best in the region. Check it out!

BTW: Vote Boyertown!!! (my alma mater, Class Y2K baby! B) )

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

at least your HS had an orginal design. You need to hook them up with some better helmet templates!

What are there, 5 total orginal designs? Oh well. Pretty cool man. There were some decent ones in there.

at least your HS had an orginal design. You need to hook them up with some better helmet templates!

What are there, 5 total orginal designs? Oh well. Pretty cool man. There were some decent ones in there.

I know, man. Slim pickens up there, lol, this area can use you guys help big time! I really like my teams whole uniform set this year. I'll if I can't wrangle up some pics.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Holy Cripe! My wife's high school is in the contest (Saucon Valley). It is a shame, but then again totally understandable why high schools recycle ideas.

Detroit Dragons - 2010 ULL Gait Cup Champions

Detroit Cougars - 2010 and 2011 WAFA Wills Cup Champions

gotta love the big tiket, its the only reason I stay up on Friday nights past 11pm.

Me too. Its great to keep up with whats going on in HS football, but also the crappy production value and constant mistakes in the running of the highlights and the graphics makes it absolutely hilarious in the most unintentional ways.

Edit: BTW: If you are wondering since it maybe hard to distinguish, the thing on top of the boyertown B is a bear claw, since we are the bears.

I can't believe they left Downingtown out! The team with the greatest nick-name in high-school sports!

Go Whippets!

Archived