Red Sox Champions Wallpaper

paynomind

I was bored, and full of energy from the win, so i made the following. It isn't earth-shattering, but it definately proclaims 'who you wit.'

sox_champions_wallp_thumb.jpg

Version in 1024 by 768

Version in 1280 by 960

Version in 1600 by 1200

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Where did you pull those fonts though? They look like an amatuer job. No offense!

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Thanks, DlCK!

In case you havn?t been paying attention; NO ONE has the red sox font, so I used a 'casual' version of the font that I found to type World Champions.. The rest is real authorized artwork, so either you are talking about the one phrase "world champions", which i know is a sketch-like looking font... or you are a complete idiot who doesn?t know what he is talking about.

Can I guess which?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

Thanks, DlCK!

In case you havn?t been paying attention; NO ONE has the red sox font, so I used a 'casual' version of the font that I found to type World Champions.. The rest is real authorized artwork, so either you are talking about the one phrase "world champions", which i know is a sketch-like looking font... or you are a complete idiot who doesn?t know what he is talking about.

Can I guess which?

Dang, somebody's had a bad case of PMS that day. I know the truth hurts but don't take it out on me! How in the hell was I supposed to know that was your font?

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived