Cincinnati Bengals to wear their orange alternates

Jungle Jim

This showed up as a blip in the Cincinnati Post Thursday. Apparently the Bengals will be unveiling their new orange alternate jerseys Sunday at Tennessee.

GOING ORANGE -- Lewis announced that the Bengals would wear their orange jerseys during the next game, against Dallas Nov. 7, and against Cleveland Nov. 28. They will wear black pants with the jerseys. There was some thought that the team would use their alternate jersey color on one of the two nationally televised night games, but that wasn't the case.

"I thought Monday night was special enough for us," Lewis said.

This showed up as a blip in the Cincinnati Post Thursday. Apparently the Bengals will be unveiling their new orange alternate jerseys Sunday at Tennessee.
GOING ORANGE -- Lewis announced that the Bengals would wear their orange jerseys during the next game, against Dallas Nov. 7, and against Cleveland Nov. 28. They will wear black pants with the jerseys. There was some thought that the team would use their alternate jersey color on one of the two nationally televised night games, but that wasn't the case.

"I thought Monday night was special enough for us," Lewis said.

where does that blip say they are wearing them against tennessee?

where does that blip say they are wearing them against tennessee?

Well, it says "during the next game". Their next game, as of last Thursday, would have been today at Tennessee. Apparently I misunderstood their vague sentence, though, since they wore white today.

I guess look for them at their next "next game", next Sunday against Dallas.

• LMU locked this topic

Archived