Ravens in all black

DGivens87

In a case of art imitating life, now the NFL is mimicking his cheesy movie! Seriously, the all-black look is terrible, especially with no pants stripes. Too many NFL teams are going to black, and it's not good for team identity.

On a side note, many people on this board thought the Ravens initial unis were an eyesore...and now I'm hearing people want to bring them back!! If I had my way, the Ravens would make their helmet purple, keep the purple jerseys, and have gold pants.

To be fair the Ray Lewis designed these uniforms. I liked them. I dont get why everyone says that the Ravens can't pull it off. I would think that Black would be more associated with Ravens than purple. Maybe all black looks bad but thats what they were trying to do.

so just because the star player desighned (and i mean that in the most liberal sense) them, we have to like them? also, all this talk about ravens being black, not purple is ridiculas. how many green eagles are there?

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The BC Lions are in all black today for the Western final--but no stripes---ugh...

They should lose for that--except the green Riders are in white & black with green trim---they should have the green pants, and the Lions in grey...

Oh well--good game though...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Archived