Ravens in all black

DGivens87

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It Cravens. Just another Harry High School outfit a la Jacksonville.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

It makes me want to Craven my lunch.

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

I would like it a whole lot more if they just put some stripes down the sides of the pants to break up all that black, like the Browns did to break up all the white they have on. The way it is now, it looks like a body suit or a jump suit. It's just not "right".

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

I would like it a whole lot more if they just put some stripes down the sides of the pants to break up all that black, like the Browns did to break up all the white they have on. The way it is now, it looks like a body suit or a jump suit. It's just not "right".

JeffB

I agree. The black jerseys are fine. Now if they would either break up the black on the pants or use their white pants, the uniform would be acceptable.

shysters_sm.jpg

"One of my concerns is shysters show up and take advantage of people's good will and generosity".

"These outfits suck! At least chenge the jersey up somehow. It's absolutely horrid.

"Oh yeah, screw Art Modell." :cursing::cursing::cursing:

Art Modell is no longer the Ravens' owner. But to Cleveland fans, they still screw him to the ground.

"I better go take a long walk off a short pier or something."

Some people on this bolard have told me to do just that.

My "Ron Mexico" alias is "Jon Tobago".

Ugh, that looks awful. As I said in the Arizona thread, some teams can pull it off, and some teams can't. Toss this all-black concoction in the "can't" pile. Ack.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Archived