England hockey concept

gordie_delini

I do not think the Kings will like the use of their Lion logo....

However, i must applaud the concept, and the idea you have behind it. It most definatly pops and is sharp, and with some work it will look great and not depend on other logos.

Keep it up man. Good work.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

heh, yeah...i mightve borrowed the kings lion for this...but i would have done essentially the exact same thing myself, and it was a lot easier to just use theirs for the meantime. any other suggestions for improvements?

Not too much. Other than that little "borrowing" of another logo, i think it's a solid job. And i'd like to see whar you would have come up with on your own man. Be creative. Show your full scope. THe more you do, the better you get.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

well here's my one limitation, and i am SO sad because of it - i have three or four more concepts in the works, but i dont have my scanner here. what i do for the majority of my concepts is to draw at least parts of them and then scan them into my computer. thats what i would have done for the lion for this logo. so until i get my scanner, i kinda had to borrow the kings' lion.

OD_Signature.jpg

Most English lion emblems tend to have the lion on all fours facing the left, as in the famous "Three Lions" emblems of their cricket and soccer teams. Something like that might look a bit more authentically English.

I like the colour patterns. Very English, although maybe a more navy shade of blue would be nice.

liverpool-1.png

I like the logo just fine, but am not a fan of the template you used. That Sharks template gets used here way, way too much.

I encourage you to not just color in the spaces of that template, but create something new of your own.

JeffB

HansonsSig.jpg

Click here to read Third String Goalie - The Hockey Jersey of the Day Blog

Click here to see my hockey and baseball jersey collection online

?You don?t like to see 20 kids punching 20 other kids. But it?s not a disgrace, It?s hockey.? - Michael Farber

Very nice, elegant and refined as are the British People.

I really like them. Great Shield !!! :grin:

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

Archived