Terrell Owens

vicfurth

Dude has never been any trouble off the field. Sure he shows off but if you're going to worry about that and then not say a thing about players who are always getting in trouble with the law...your priorities may need reorganizing. He's a star. If you don't like his TD celebrations, don't let him score. Same with Barry Bonds and his HR celebrations or slow trots. Don't like it? Stop throwing batting practice sliders up at the letters.

-Daniel
Check Out My Podcast! Latest Episode 273: The Color Blinky
Latest Photo Upload: January 7, 2012

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like they said tonight, if you don't want him doing that, cover him! Besides, (and not to defend Owens) he was right there anyways. BTW, in a game in 2002 vs. the Cowboys when he was a 49er, he scored the winning touchdown with a minute left that gave the 49ers the division title (yeah, way back when the Niners had a coach that didn't run the ball up the middle every F@#$%& play and won games) he went to that same star and did that. But because Monday Night Football (not Fox which covered this game I'm referring to in 2002) has almost twice as many cameras for their games, they show it and Al and John mention it. So they show it over and over so it gets even more exposure, like the Greg Knapp blow up last year, like the antics he had last week (which was hilariously parodied tonight) and like the whole Ray Lewis dance thing.

If Owens knew when to shut his trap and just let his play do his yapping, he might be getting better acolades, similar to a former teammate of his got in his career.

This is getting blown out of proportion. If you stop him, he won't do it, plain and simple.

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Terrell needs a linebacker's helmet to the sternum, full bore.........

If Ray Lewis couldn't do the job, nobody can. And for that reason, I am now a member of the "I respeck T.O." club.

TO....ah, TO. as said, you can't stop him, then don't whine when he celebrates. that said, i woulda been rollin if he'd gone to the big star for old times sake :D

he produces, he waits til AFTER scoring to celebrate, and you can count on him to keep his nose clean off the field...you can't even ask that of some high school players (that, i know from how I got 3 of my 5 starts in HS: the guy ahead of me screwing up before teh season and the coaches finding out three weeks in)

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived