NFL Numbers & Letters

Nick 1733

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i saw earlier in the post that there are larger versions of these templates. i'd like to get these templates if I could,

I PMed Nick but does anyone else have the big ones or the links?

thanks so much this would help me out a ton

thanks alot!

Hey man!

I saw you talk about this site and I thought I'd check it out.

The name and numbers will certainly be a fantastic resource for customs, huh?

sabresnewlogo.jpg

The numbers will be great for customized concepts, especially if you work with vectors. A few of them still need a bit of touching up, and a reliable webhost to store the files.

They're coming, don't worry.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

The numbers will be great for customized concepts, especially if you work with vectors. A few of them still need a bit of touching up, and a reliable webhost to store the files.

They're coming, don't worry.

I don't know what any of that stuff is. :D

The customs I refer to are custom Mcfarlane Sportspicks.

McFarlane Sportspick are 6" action figures. Customizing them is a big thing now. You take one already made, prime it and repaint it to be a new team and player.

These number and name templates are FANTASTIC for making the decals for them.

Best part of customizing is you can do whatever you want, whoever you want. If I really like a concept jersey I found on here, I could actually paint a player in that jersey.

sabresnewlogo.jpg

I know what MacFarlane Sportspicks are. That was the original reason I started to make the team-customized letters and numbers.

I make the graphics in Adobe Illustrator, make sure all the colors are correct, and print them onto label sheets.

You can also cut and paste the graphics in pixel-based programs (MSPaint, Photoshop, whatever). And then print them onto labels.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

I know what MacFarlane Sportspicks are. That was the original reason I started to make the team-customized letters and numbers.

I make the graphics in Adobe Illustrator, make sure all the colors are correct, and print them onto label sheets.

You can also cut and paste the graphics in pixel-based programs (MSPaint, Photoshop, whatever). And then print them onto labels.

That's cool then.

So you said in the future there will be higher quality sets?

sabresnewlogo.jpg

whats up JJ

these folks are incredibly talented on this board, check out all the uniform concepts and there are many that are very impressive

oh and thanks for the update jpslapshot

Yeah, I'm amazed at some of this stuff.

Hey Nick, do you only need a domain for like a month? I'd be willing to chip in. Or stupidsuck might let you use his for a while.

sabresnewlogo.jpg

I need a permenant domain name, just one to start for a year and go from there. I can get the one I want through Yahoo for $4.99 a year.

I have server space available, just need a domain name for my entire site which is where they will be hosted.

Hell, if it means I'll have access to high quality versions of those numbers, I'll pay!

What format will they be in? GIF? JPEG? BITMAP?

sabresnewlogo.jpg

I need a permenant domain name, just one to start for a year and go from there. I can get the one I want through Yahoo for $4.99 a year.

I have server space available, just need a domain name for my entire site which is where they will be hosted.

If JJ and I pay for the domain (because you earned it with your work) would you be able to set it up? I'm sorry but I'm a bit un-learned as to how to obtain one, (my brother helped me set up my site)

If JJ and I pay for the domain (because you earned it with your work) would you be able to set it up? I'm sorry but I'm a bit un-learned as to how to obtain one, (my brother helped me set up my site)

I'm in if Nick's in!

sabresnewlogo.jpg

Well then, let me get you guys a link.

Also, they're in .ai, .eps and .gif format.

http://order.sbs.yahoo.com/ds/reviewplanop...n=&.promo=&spm=

You need to sing up with yahoo to finish the process.

Chose option C and two years for $9.96.

Also, I can't thank you guys enough for this. :notworthy:

Also, I can't thank you guys enough for this.  :notworthy:

so is it all good with it in my name and everything?

I mean I want to leat you be in charge of it and all, but it seems to make me administrator and etc. because I already have a yahoo account.

would it be better to make a whole new account for you to use?

Also, I can't thank you guys enough for this. :notworthy:

We can't thank you enough.

So will all the formats be on there? Or do we have to choose?

If we choose, I think GIF would be best, because it can be edited in simpler programs like MS Paint.

sabresnewlogo.jpg

We can't thank you enough.

So will all the formats be on there? Or do we have to choose?

If we choose, I think GIF would be best, because it can be edited in simpler programs like MS Paint.

yea, all three will be available.

so is it all good with it in my name and everything?

I mean I want to leat you be in charge of it and all, but it seems to make me administrator and etc. because I already have a yahoo account.

would it be better to make a whole new account for you to use?

well yea, all you have to do is give them skater21na@yahoo.com as an alternate email and give me the registration info.

Actually, you can make a new Yahoo account with a different SN and give me the password for that Yahoo account. That would be best.

Archived