Grizzlies hockey concept

gordie_delini

Great work Gordie. A different looking Grizzly... less "Care Bear" than the NBA team.

I like the uniforms, especially that colour combination, but would have preferred a different logo on the alternate, but I guess this whole concept is just getting started for you?

liverpool-1.png

Yeah, I like them too. Fierce looking logo. My only complaint with the jerseys (and it's minor) is that the green jersey needs a stripe at the bottom like the white one. Probably the gold. Great job though!

Detroit Dragons - 2010 ULL Gait Cup Champions

Detroit Cougars - 2010 and 2011 WAFA Wills Cup Champions

That's some good work there gordie! The colors work very well together and the jerseys look really good!

Some minor things... Try to get rid of the black outlines in the main logo and add a thicker "cream" outline on the logo so that it brings it out more on the jerseys.

This is a great start to build on!

Four times IHL Nielson Cup Champions - Montréal Shamrocks (2008-2009 // 2009-2010 // 2012-2013 // 2014-2015)

Five times TNFF Confederation Cup Champions - Yellowknife Eagles (2009 CC VI // 2010 CC VII // 2015 CC XII // 2017 CC XIV // 2018 CC XV)

very nice. my only suggestion would on the shoulders, have the claws all pointing to the front of the uniform, to make it look like bear claws. I like hte colours you used. the alternate would make a player actually look like he is a bear out on the ice

Archived