Buffalo sabres concepts

CDunn

These uniforms are similar to the old ones, but "fixed". On the home the stripes are blue-white-yellow-white-blue on the sleeves AND body.  On the road, instead of 3 yellow stripes, it's yellow white yellow.  The sleeve/alt logo is my creation while the main logo is a the current alt logo with some lines taken out.

copy and paste.  Thanks to RC and CC.

Home

Road

Alt

and check out my more organized homepage.  New naming system.

Home

no offense sabres7200, but that alternate logo is really bad. It lacks symmetry, there are colors overlaying each other that are clashing, and causing confusion to the eye and there is no visible purpose to any of the pieces (because they are all just mashed together).

_

It lacks symmetry...

Your own avatar lacks symmetry, js. :D Perhaps you meant "balance"?

I think the crossed swords logo they use now as an alt is the only symmetrical logo the Sabres have ever used.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

No SyPhi, i dont mean balance, i mean symmetry.  

Symmetry in design is the result of balance and / or harmonious arrangement.  It does not mean the mathematical term of exact balance around a central axis.  It refers to balance of all aspects and specific design features (spacing between items, balance of light and dark contrast, containment within a shape, etc.).

regardless, i hate the alternate design and am only slightly more enamored with the home and away.  just my 0.50 cus 0.02 ain't worth nothin.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived