Custom NFL Jersey Question

amare32

I am interested in ordering an authentic Bears navy home jersey. I have seen two styles that I understand are considered "authentic." The first has mesh shoulders and loose, non-elastic armbands. The second has a high-sheen material on the shoulders and features elastic armbands. I am looking for the high-sheen/elastic style of jersey. If you know where I can get a jersey in this style, please reply. Thank you.

All of the Bears Authentics I've seen since the Nike days have the elastic armbands with the bottom orange and white stripe (navy stripe on the roads) as part of the armband.

Players wear both styles, so you can see both as "authentics." Usually QBs opt for the non-elastic style, and everyone else has the elastic. In my experience, more often than not the authentic style that is sold to the public doesn't have elastic, whereas the authentic style with elastic is a game-cut jersey that is intended for a player. The latter style I have only been able to find on eBay, never in stores.

AstrosTransitionsSig.gif

seems like it depends by team. my David Carr authentic only has elastic on the neck trim, not on the sleeves. conversely i've seen Steelers authentics with elastic under the NW striping (which included a rare sighting of the 97 road, which you can distinguish from the 98-present road by its nameplate: black as opposed to the traditional gold w/black OL).

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived