2003 mlb all star bp jerseys released

philly97flyer

There's red in the NL jersey and the font for both teams is quite remeniscent of that which the Sox used during the late 70's.

Makes me wonder whether the Chisox are thinking about changing their uniforms to a hybrid of the GoGo Sox uniforms from the 60's and the Bill Veeck softball duds.  Assuming they just use the font and don't go with collared shirts (or shorts - which I know they only used for 1 game) and add a little red to the uniforms, that might not be so bad.  And remember, this is a team that has changed uniforms in the middle of a season before.

I've noticed that the colours on the scoreboard at the SkyDome for the White Sox are Black, White, and Red.  So they could be planning something.

(Then again their colours for the Cincy Reds are Red, White, and Blue, so you never know)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I like those better than the ones they have for the MVP baseball 2003, if anyone has seen those, they are exactly like the SOX alternates, with american and national in the away 'chicago' script.

I like the old font (looks like the '80 font) they use in the real ones, i hope they dont bring the high school gym teacher shorts to go along with them tho. :D

Archived