Bertuzzi's trial

Stampman

Well he plead guilty--made a deal, got a conditional discharge...

Moore will probably launch a civil suit once it becomes clear he won't be able to play again.

Well I hope the NHL doesn't count the lock out as time served, and makes him sit longer.

I hope Moore does sue him, and wins.

I hope Bertuzzi really does relaize what he's done, and is truly sorry for doing it--not for being "caught" or to engender sympathy...

Well that's my 2 cents--you may not agree--that's fine--it's only life affecting to those who are affected by Bertuzzi & Moore's lives--mine isn't--so disagree or agree, or both--no hard feelings...

But I'm curious as to what you think...

From the Canadian Press story-

The Bertuzzi sentence also includes one year of probation. During that time, Bertuzzi may not play in any game against Moore, the former Colorado Avalanche player he sucker-punched and left unconscious with two fractured vertebrae and other injuries during a game last March.

That may be moot.

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Well as a Flames fan--I'd get some of the same suspicion--and did on a Canucks board last year--yeah a Canucks board--I find it entertaining--and I actually don't troll over there-- I just read the threads, and every now & then make a post--hmm--I've been away from there for awhile...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

I completely agree. Of course, like you guys, my choice of teams may make that suspicious. That incident made that whole game leave a bad taste in my mouth, even with having won like, 8-2, or whatever.

yea, the final score was 9-2 but like with you it just left me feeling bad, like the win wasn't enough, that I needed to see more retribution.

Archived