Guys, i'm back

Puckguy14

Hey all,

I got in about a couple hours ago.  I had the time of my life.  Granted, no Game 3, but I tried.  Brought back some cool stuff.  Note: the OFFICIAL Stanley Cup Finals Pucks read like this:  On top, Stanley Cup Finals and On Bottom:  Game (insert game number).  The game pucks are for sale only when the game is on or inbetween games.  Example: I went to the store today, since it's between games 3 & 4 and got a Game 4 puck.  

I also got the patch and will eventually get my name on my 10-year old Ducks replica jersey.  

Note: to my knowledge only Game #? pucks are being sold at the arena and the team stores.  

On a side note, this trip was for my mom's Mother's Day present.  It also happened to be ABC Super Soap Weekend.  (Anyone who has a girlfriend, sister, wife, etc. knows about this) They bring out all the stars and let their fans get autographs and take pictures.  

Well there was one soap star I had to get a picture with.  Her name is Shanelle Workman who plays "Flash" on One Life to Live.  (Reminding you I've been stuck with soap opera freaks all weekend, which is how I know all this crud.)  I had taken a picture already with her.  But, it didn't come out.  So, the next day, I went again.  But then, I noticed as I got closer, that she had a skirt on with the logo of the San Jose Sharks!  The gal is a hockey fan.  We talked for about 5 minutes about the series and who will win.  Picture this: drop dead gorgeous gal, can sing, have a great sense of humor and loves hockey?  I THINK I'VE FOUND MY DREAM LADY!  So we swapped email addresses, and we'll see how it goes!

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Alright guys you've been waiting, so here we are.  My shirt does no justice for me BTW.  Like I said before, she does have the Sharks skirt on.  I was in 7th heaven when I saw that!  Here's the link:

http://members.aol.com/puckguy14/shanelle.jpg

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

Archived