belarus vs. usa

randyc

really? here in canada on tsn its live

Key words, "In Canada"

Where hockey matters to most people...

(Not to say the US doesn't have any serious hockey fans--this board refutes that assertion--but overall, percentage wise--especially among those who make the decisions--hockey is way down the list in the US--in Canada, it's usually at the top...)

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

really? here in canada on tsn its live

hey at least it's on tv this year. Before it wasn't even on tv. I am quite surprised it is on tv this year. As metioned before hockey is way down the list in the Us plus it is an under-20 tornament. Outside of College Football and Basketball non professional sports aren't that popular. But like I said at least it's on. I think it's just this game that is on tape, the rest so far have been live.

the gov't uses sports to distract the masses so they can screw you in the bum.

with that said, no nhl = no interest period.

:blink: Magus is starting to sound a little like a communist!!! :D

that's an insult to communists.

he sounds like a buffoon.

hockey is way down the list in the US--in Canada, it's usually at the top...)

A mid-level college game on ESPN took precedence over the USA/BELARUS game. I wonder if it would have been live if it was a prelim round or medal game?

Hmmmm.

I really hate Americans apathy towards hockey. It makes us in the minority of hockey lovers suffer immensly.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Archived