Crossover concept

Frylock

I've been mulling around this idea for a while, but it didn't come together until I was able to get ahold of a particular font...

This is a multi-sport and multi-era crossover. Then again, this might not even classify as a true crossover. What if the Tampa Bay Lightning took a page out of the NFL history books, adopting the colors and uniforms of the 1960s San Diego Chargers? I know some of you will either love this or hate this! And I know who you are...

TBSDX1.gif

C&C would be great!

4409811293_559b1d05dd_o.jpg

That's pretty cool and unique. I'd use Chargers style numbers.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

I like it! I think it all comes together well. THe only adjustment I would make is perhaps add another circle around the logo, a black on to tie in the black number/name in. THe black in those elements seem out of place with all the blue and yellow nad no other black around

That's pretty cool and unique. I'd use Chargers style numbers.

He took the words right out of my mouth.

Detroit Dragons - 2010 ULL Gait Cup Champions

Detroit Cougars - 2010 and 2011 WAFA Wills Cup Champions

Those colors work well for a hockey team, but don't screan "lightning" to me. I'm sure there's some team out there in dire need of an overhaul that this may work better for (not that TB doesn't need an overhaul...)

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived