Marietta college unveils new logo package

TruColor

Looks more like a "patriot" or "minuteman" than a "pioneer."

I'm not seeing Davey Crocket.

Not that it's not a pretty decent logo, just looks more like a uniform that he's wearing than "pioneer" wear.

isn't that the same basic wordmark as the Wilkes-Barry Scranton Pioneers in AF2?

Mmmmm, Stuckey's pecan rolls.....haven't had one O them in nigh on 14 years...can anyone hook a brother up?

Welcome to DrunjFlix

is it just me or does anyone else have the urge to hum the tune to happy days? :laugh: that logo looks like the fonz, i'm serious

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

isn't that the same basic wordmark as the Wilkes-Barry Scranton Pioneers in AF2?

Mmmmm, Stuckey's pecan rolls.....haven't had one O them in nigh on 14 years...can anyone hook a brother up?

This was my first thought, but I'm not up for checking...I believe Joe Bosak did their design so maybe in a couple of minutes...hours...days...

What are the pantones for this team, cause i love those colors.

I'll check...I actually haven't asked them yet.

BTW - the Bakersfield Condors are the only active WCHL/ECHL team that I need Pantones for.  I've got everybody else.  My contact at the ECHL is supposedly looking them up for me, but I haven't heard anything yet.

I've got a vector logo for the Condors, but it's a process color logo - no Pantones.

Archived