NewYawkSeahawk Hockey Jersey

NewYawkSeahawk

I don't think you're going to regret it. I've already got one fantasy football jersey from them and I love it. Just got an email from Earl about two hours ago that my fantasy hockey jersey is in the mail. He also sent along a photo, and it looks great!

I don't think you're going to regret it. I've already got one fantasy football jersey from them and I love it. Just got an email from Earl about two hours ago that my fantasy hockey jersey is in the mail. He also sent along a photo, and it looks great!

show the photo man!

I am having one of those hockey jerseys done up from fsgear.net.

This is what I am submitting... trying to keep it simple...

Philadelphia Eagles Font for the #'s and Denver Broncos Font for the Name Plate.

I wish the Seahawks had a better # font and word mark, cause I would have liked that, but theirs is just too plain...

new_yawk_seahawk.jpg

Nice Logo. That Avenger's work?

Can't wait to see that sweater. If the colours come out right, it should look awesome. :hockeysmiley:

Gameface, yours looks really good. The Rainmakers logo came out nice.

Wow... great jersey.... How do you find the detail to be on the embroidered patches?

Yeah Earl has been great, emailing me with information... I am not that great when it comes to jersey design... I wanted something cool, but something simple as well... I should have posted a contest to design my jersey or something with a prize... but oh well...

Yes, that is the logo that Avenger designed for me, and the Hawk head in it was done by Decypher.

Think there's room given how big the numbers are? :D

Part of me is inclined to say yes, given that it is a custom jersey. That would be the icing on the cake. BJ is working on a gameface logo for me. If I had it now, I'm sure I would have had it put on.

On the other hand, your logo is quite complex. Having all of that on the jersey might well have people curious about what it says staring at your arse to try to make it out. Maybe that's what you're after. Given how much detail there is, I'd be inclined to perhaps just have the oak tree in there. The point is made and it's still your own deal.

As for the embroidery, the V took a bit longer than expected because of how much detail there was on the rainsticks. I assume that means that it will be very detailed. On the football jersey I have, the level of detail is incredible. Everything is just as I sent it to him. To be truthful, I'm surprised at how detailed it is. A person would think that these things would cost more because of the one-off nature of a lot of the stuff.

I personally can't say enough good about the one I do have or how helpful Earl has been through the whole process.

A suggestion, the name on the back looks a little close to the collar. I believe pro teams using a style like that would put the name on the top of the blue section, and make the numbers smaller. But whatever you like.

I like how you put the colors together. The Seahawks colors would make an awesome hockey jersey.

I like how you put the colors together. The Seahawks colors would make an awesome hockey jersey.

I wish somebody could get this through to the management of the Vancouver Canucks if NHL hockey is ever played again. They're really missing the boat on that one, especially since they already had those colours.

100% agreed!

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

PLEASE post images of the final product (when you get it).

A couple of friends and I are want to order hockey jerseys from fsgear and want to see the quality of the hockey jerseys (especially the logos).

And BTW, very nice jersey.

• 2 weeks later...

Dude, do you mind tellin' how much that cost? I would totally abuse a business like that, depending on the price. By the way, the final concept looks great!

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

Archived