Echl arkansas riverblades jersey contest

Mac the Knife

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's hope this result is similar to what happened with the Seattle Thunderbirds jersey contest.

Hmmmm the winner get season tickets. So I guess the winner would have to be a local product.

I saw, I came, I left.

The SLE's got an old one. However, the only difference is that the current stick color is Silver, not Gold. It also looks like the RiverBlades's site has the Gold stick logo as well (!).

I've got the current vector - given to me from the ECHL themselves - but the SLE's one I believe is (or was) official as well. Either one'll do.

That really isn't that bad. I like it. It's kind of dark, and you might wanna consider a lighter colour for the numbers, but otherwise it's pretty cool. Now how it might look in real life could be different, but this is cool.
WINnipegSigBanner.gif

awesome design, but the color combo isnt workin for me, either the the three colors black red and blue just dont work for me.  throw any one out and its a great color combo, but together isnt too hot.  the jersey design is great, sorta reminds me of this rangers jersey i once make

but dont worry im not accusing u of anything and even if this was based on my jersey i wouldnt mind that much

signature.gif

Archived