Am i first?

yh

To me, that font says "Flight."  :D

Anyway, it's not horrible.  The font is a bit dull, but overall, it could have been much, much worse.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I got called into a meeting before the press conference ended. I take it they didn't unveil the uniforms?

The logo works for me.  It's not the greatest, but it coulda been a hell of a lot worse.  

Apparently, bobcats actually live in NC: http://www.nba.com/bobcats/news/bobcat_fierce.html

BTW, it looked at first like their mascot was gonna be a troupe of white guys running across the stage. WTF?

ON their site, in the header, that logo has 3 blues....

wha?

I don't like it.  You guys are right, it certainly could have been worse...but  something about the face is terrible.  Too simple or something.  The mouth is like a square cutout.  

yech.

The Official Cheese-Filled Snack of NASCAR

As basketball logos go, that would look great on the side of a football helmet.

The NBA really does blow in the last few years, as far as new logos go...IMHO.  But then again, I hate basketball.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

As basketball logos go, that would look great on the side of a football helmet.

The NBA really does blow in the last few years, as far as new logos go...IMHO. But then again, I hate basketball.

The shape of the logo really does lend itself more to the format for a helmet decal.  Actually, it reminds me in a way of the LA Avengers decal, at least as far as the back part of the logo is concerned.

And you're right, Pantone, the first thing I thought of when I saw the colors was that they will have to use orange as the base color for the road uniforms or they will just look like a Knicks ripoff.  It will be interesting to see how they distinguish themselves at home.

Archived