Starting a Tutorial Sub-Forum

November

How many of you would participate in making tutorials?  

41 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I got to thinking, you know I wish I could do half the things some of the advanced users here do and I was wondering that maybe if they were nice enough they could write a tutorial or two to help make us all better as a community.

Let the community know what you think. Maybe the boss man would agree to something like this.

I'm not skilled enough to make a tutorial. I probably don't even do everything the right way. I just do things the way they seem to work for me.

But I think it'd be a good idea. Probably could just put any tutorials in the FAQ.

IUe6Hvh.png

I don't think there'd be enough action to warrant a sub-forum.

Plus, there's tons of other sites where you can get tutorials from. It's nice when people do them, but you don't have to come here to learn how to use Illustrator.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I agree. I've said I'd love to make tutorials, but in reality, anything you want is out there.

Just type in what you are looking for with the program behind it.

Ice Text Photoshop

Realistic Leaves Illustrator

Wood Photoshop

The list goes on and on...

Most tuts cross companys (adobe, macromedia, corel) and they cross versions. CS tutorials (minus a few features like 3D in CS) will help you in 7 and 10 or below.

i've been looking for tutorials on psp 7. still no luck. i definately would like to make designs as good as the pros on here. most of mine look amaturish and embarrasing.

Magus.png

General Magus Zeal

Leader of the Mystics of Medina.

The forums most hated member ever.

"Everybody's got a price...

Everybody's gonna' pay...

Because the Million Dollar Man...

ALWAYS gets his way!"

[insert super-villion style laugh here]

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Archived