LA Avengers over-cross

Geoff

Ah yes, the over-cross...

Four score and many months ago was there a contest of such a wonderfully well-thought creation. Held by the infamous lopernv, alias hockeyman, I waged battle against some of the top designers, including the Shark of Iron Chef and the Golden Zenon himself, nitroseed. The theme to said contest was hockey-on-baseball jersey, not the easiest of tasks. For many days and many nights, I prepared what would prove to be a clubbing blow to the opposition. Alas, my Senators of Bytowne entry was complete, much to the chagrin of the enemy. I trampled many a foe to attain top prize of the competition, a title I still hold dear to this, my 400th post... :unclesam:

GDI, some solid work there, my good man.

NHLPlayoffSigOTT.gif

Ah yes, the over-cross...

Four score and many months ago was there a contest of such a wonderfully well-thought creation. Held by the infamous lopernv, alias hockeyman, I waged battle against some of the top designers, including the Shark of Iron Chef and the Golden Zenon himself, nitroseed. The theme to said contest was hockey-on-baseball jersey, not the easiest of tasks. For many days and many nights, I prepared what would prove to be a clubbing blow to the opposition. Alas, my Senators of Bytowne entry was complete, much to the chagrin of the enemy. I trampled many a foe to attain top prize of the competition, a title I still hold dear to this day... :unclesam:

GDI, some solid work there, my good man.

Haha.

Nice one, man.

I remember I invented this. ^_^

I enjoyed it. I was an interesting idea. I'm thinkig about pitching a contest to Chris thats and over-cross competition

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Invented what?

Crossovers have been around since the beginning of time! Or at least since Shark started doing them more than 2 years ago.

He invented an over cross. Taking a sports uni and making the design fit on another template. It's like but not really the same as a cross over

Athletic Director: KTU Blue Grassers Football

Archived