Bobcats and wild concepts

Nesi427

still not huge fan of these Bobcat concepts, but they're a helluva lot better than your last.  Points for creativity.

Now to the Wild.  First, there are way to many stripes on the arms and hem.  Very confusing to look at.  Second, the armpit triangle should be the same color of the rest of the jersey.  Third, you'd never see those stripes on the socks.  They'd be well up under the pants.  It's a start, but it needs some work.

For the Bobcat, I don't like the mesh or the blue strip.

Wild, Needs major work. I agree with everything Sabres7200 said, plus 2 things.

1.) Get rid of the pink, or very light red. It dosn't work.

2.) The helmet needs to be 1 color. The helmet is only 2 peices (this allows for adjusting it so it will fit), it only being 1 color allows the pieces to blend together. Plus the way you have it is that you have 1 piece being 2 colors. It dosn't look good.

For the Bobcat, I don't like the mesh or the blue strip.

Wild, Needs major work. I agree with everything Sabres7200 said, plus 2 things.

1.) Get rid of the pink, or very light red. It dosn't work.

2.) The helmet needs to be 1 color. The helmet is only 2 peices (this allows for adjusting it so it will fit), it only being 1 color allows the pieces to blend together. Plus the way you have it is that you have 1 piece being 2 colors. It dosn't look good.

echo  :;):

The "pink" or "very light red" on the Wild jersey is probably an attempt at matching the red the Wild use, so I can forgive that as a production flaw.

I'm interested to see a side view on those sleeve stripes, to see how they're supposed to look. I actually, at first glance, think it looks like a really cool concept on the green sweater. The only thing that strikes me as bad is having the sleeve numbers that high--on the shoulders, rather than the actual sleeves. Also, no on the black socks--there's black nowhere else in the colour scheme, it's a bad idea to introduce it there. Green would work just fine there. And, I think their standard green breezers (pants) would look better with those.

(Oh yeah, and NO MULTICOLOUR HELMETS. BAH. White with the white, green with the green.)

As for the white jersey (I keep wanting to call it the "home" jersey), it doesn't work so well. I think if you reversed the green and red on the sleeves, shoulders, and names, it'd work better. Also, the logo doesn't need the green outline; it looks fine as they use it now, with just the "wheat" outlining.

Oh, yeah, and one more thing... the different-coloured underarms thing is dorky.  No offense to you, but it just is.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Well guys, I can understand why I am having a tough time with Bobcats uni critiques...nobody is really a fan of the name...but I say, well it aint gonna change so we might as well embrace it and I would love to see what some of you could come up with...THAT'S A CHALLENGE.. :P

For my Wild set, I know green has been a focus point of the team and I really liked the red they used so I gave that more attention in the away set i made up.  I don't know why the first sock shows black...I know I made it green, so it isn't my fault...As for the helmets, I was thought it would look cool...it's my fantasy!! :P  I didn't use any pink, all the colors used i got right off of the logo from picking it off of the logo in photoshop. there is no pink...it's that wheat color.

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

Try these RGB values for the Wild:

Forest Green: Red-0, Green-71, Blue-48

Iron Range Red: Red-176, Green-28, Blue-46

Harvest Gold: Red-191, Green-148, Blue-13

Minnesota Wheat: Red-224, Green-214, Blue-181

Shhhhh...don't tell anybody...

Thanks...I will try those values...any explanation why the colors are off????

spacer.png

FANTASY SPORTS: UBA (NBA): New York Scrapers | CL (MLB): St Pete Beach Clippers

Archived