Making it official

Puckguy14

So I guess we officially name our dark jerseys as the home/third jerseys and white jerseys as home for the NHL now?

I know useless, but it makes the transition complete. I know, can't wait for you guys to make of this thread. LOL

2004 San Jose Sharks 7th Man Fan of the Year

San Jose Gold Miners - 4x Lombardi Cup Champions

I refuse. If I ever make another concept again, the light jersey will be the home and the dark will be away. That's how it should be.

Well, that's the way it was from 1967 to 2003 anyways...

1970 to 2003, from 1952 to 1969 it was the way it is now, from 1951 to 1952 it was the way it was last year, and from 1917 to 1951 it was the way it is now

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

I refuse. If I ever make another concept again, the light jersey will be the home and the dark will be away. That's how it should be.

Well, that's the way it was from 1967 to 2003 anyways...

1970 to 2003, from 1952 to 1969 it was the way it is now, from 1951 to 1952 it was the way it was last year, and from 1917 to 1951 it was the way it is now

Right, I'm not saying that it hasn't been done the "new" way before, even more than the "old" way.  I just like light jerseys at home and think that's how it should be.

I always thought the darks should be home. And it's good to see the NHL going back to that.

... the one and only thing Bettman did right...

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

Archived