Phoenix/arizona coyotes

JQK

Since we don't have the new logo (and i don't wanna stuff an awful one on the front of the jersey), here is my concept for the new Phoenix Coyotes uniforms

I didn't place any numbers either... guess i was just lazy..  :cool:

Well, critique, and pick it apart....

phoenix%20coyotes%20uniform%20sketch.gif

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I think, visually, something isn't working for me. It's a good start, but I think the bottom striping needs to be pushed a little more. I'd also bring it down to only have the top half of that striping at the bottom. Also, I think the white on the arms of the top jersey is kind of distracting. Maybe put another color inside of it (the green color maybe?) and leave a white border around it. Just a suggestion... that may look awful. Otherwise, nice job.

:)

I like these a lot.  Very nice, but the green jersey doesn't work for me.  I think a brick one might look better.  I also think the color arrangement makes the hem stripe really hard to see detail, especially on the road, but on the home, too.  I also don't like the lace-up.

I'm certainly not accusing you of anything, but the hem stripe shape reminds me of my recent Lightning concept jerseys.  Maybe I'm just imagining it.

Lightning1

Lightning3

I'm certainly not accusing you of anything, but the hem stripe shape reminds me of my recent Lightning concept jerseys.

I think it was JQK who actually had a very similar idea for the lightning before yours... something about the Greek or Roman way of representing lightning?

Am I just out in left field again, or am I right?

**EDIT... No, I was right! I searched for it, and the thread was here, but it has since been deleted.

WINnipegSigBanner.gif

oh, yeah.  I do remember that.  I don't remember the design, but I remember the jersey was light blue and it had some roman style pattern on it.

I'm going to admit that I am wrong here and that there really isn't that much similarity between my Tampa and JQK's Phoenix designs.  It just seemed that way when I looked at it at first.

Archived