Memphis grizzlies uniform idea

Roger Clemente

Not much to say about this one.  I tried to give it a woodsy feel and add a unique element to it. Copy and paste:

http://www.geocities.com/rogerclemente_isx...Grizzlies-1.gif

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

That's not bad, although I thought they were dropping the teal, not the red. Anyway, I'm not a big fan of brown as the centrepiece, but it works to an extent with your jersey. The tops are fine, but I think the shorts could use some work. I see what you tried to do with the claw scratch, but I think it needs something else... either play the scratch up a little more (ie. put it on both sides, make it bigger, thicker outlines, etc), or go a completely different route altogether. The trim pattern isn't the most unique one ever, so it definitely needs something. This is a good starting point, and it's always nice to see another concept from Roger Clemente.
WINnipegSigBanner.gif

I agree, but I'd rather have the Grizzlies than the Memphis Express, which is what I had heard it might be changed to if it was changed at all. I despise that name... Why not something Egyptian, since it is Memphis after all? Like the old AFL Memphis Pharaohs.

But then if the Grizzlies are gonna change, how about the Jazz or the Lakers. And there arent that many dinosaurs left in Toronto!

Didn't really go for this design much myself. The teal and brown didnt sit to well together for my liking. Maybe red would fit better with the brown??

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

well, i like the name and i have family in memphis so i'll speak on this.  good work rog, i don't think i would have come up with that color scheme myself.

2016cubscreamsig.png

A strong mind gets high off success, a weak mind gets high off bull🤬

Archived