Unofficial Official CCSLC Fantasy League Logo

STL FANATIC

I'm working on revamping the UL website, and one thing I wanted to do was a put a logo that shows the league as an Official CCSLC Fantasy League.

I know Mad Mac asked for a logo like this a while back when he was Fantasy Director, only it was something about being approved.

Anyways, I don't think anything ended up really coming from that, so there is no official logo.

This isn't an official logo, at least not right now. If ever someone wants to come up with a new one and/or we wanna try and officially call one the official logo, then that's fine. This is just a quick design.

I just figured I'd throw it out here so anyone can use it, and if anyone wants to give some C&C they can (not that I'll worry too much with it since it's just a quick logo).

ccslc_fantasy.gif

(Note as the poster and as a mod: This is in this forum because it deals with a logo and because this is the most viewed bored. Not only will people wanting to see a logo be able to view this, but fantasy owners have a higher chance of seeing this here than anywhere else.)

i dont like the thine blue line then the thick powder blue line on the letters, maybe get rid of one or the other. definitely make the power blue line thinner though

OR, one could simply look at the fantasy sports section, see the league listed, and know it was official, or else it wouldn't have a forum on the boards. Wouldn't that be easier?

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

OR, one could simply look at the fantasy sports section, see the league listed, and know it was official, or else it wouldn't have a forum on the boards. Wouldn't that be easier?

I think this is more of something to put on the league's website -- a "badge of honour", if you will :)

---

Chris Creamer
Founder/Editor, SportsLogos.Net

"The Mothership" News Facebook X/Twitter Instagram

i have this idea but it will take up a lot of space..... there is a code soemwhere to give each forum a different little image (this board uses the basic IPB logo or something liek that) we could have this logo made small enough to make it the little image for the leagues boards

twitter.com/thebrainofMatt

Archived