Franklin Sabers Baseball uniform concept

Evan

I really wish Franklin (my high school) could have its own identity instead of leaching off of Florida State. The wordmark is from a while ago, well the SABERS one is. I recently created the FRANKLIN wordmark. I really love the alternate, I'm not quite sure why though. The patch logo i just created as well.

franklinsabersbaseballunis.gif

comments?

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

I really like this concept - the way the color scheme goes, it's one of the few deserving a black alternate. You can never go wrong white, black and gold, IMO, although it's possible.

Two ideas here:

Franklin on the road jersey seems a bit too small.

Take a look at your alt. Sabres looks cool, but it's the sleeve logo that really pops because the "F" and "S" are in white. Color Sabres white on the alt, leaver the gold outline, and I think it'll look that much better.

HornetsTwistSig.gif

New York Jets |3-3| First, AFC East

New York Mets |74-88| Fourth, NL East

New York Islanders|34-37-11| Fifth, Atlantic Division

New Orleans Hornets |21-45| Third, Southwest Division

While fixing to criticize you, I discovered that "Sabers" is a perfectly acceptible alternate spelling for "Sabres." I learned something today.

Anyway, good work. I wonder if you could work a saber into the logo. Or maybe that would look too cliched.

Being a coach from Bradford High School in Kenosha I really like the look. I wish more schools from our area would adopt wordmarks for their school that are not taken from other schools. That is what we are trying to do here.

Very sharp uniforms. I like 'em alot.

Indeed, I would have to agree as well.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

While fixing to criticize you, I discovered that "Sabers" is a perfectly acceptible alternate spelling for "Sabres."

"Acceptible," however, is not an acceptable spelling of acceptable... just as "sleve" is not an acceptable spelling of sleeve. :lol:

heh, i knew i something wasnt right...its sleEve. 4th grade spelling is coming back.

thanks for the comments guys...trich, whos millhouse? :wacko::D

peshtigobloglogocc.jpg twittericonkingslut.gif

While fixing to criticize you, I discovered that "Sabers" is a perfectly acceptible alternate spelling for "Sabres."

"Acceptible," however, is not an acceptable spelling of acceptable... just as "sleve" is not an acceptable spelling of sleeve. :lol:

Acceptible is a perfectly cromulent spelling of acceptable, I'll have you know. Especially after a few shots of Cuervo.

Damn my dependence on spell check and alcohol!

Archived