carl edwards wins at hotlanta

yankeeman161

hey all, i saw todays nascar race and saw that rookie star carl edwards beat jimmie johnson by .0018 seconds to get his first cup win at atlanta, nextel cup series' fastest track.

is it just me or does he have the coolest victory move ever when he backflips from the drivers side?

gallery_15.jpg

here he is doing it after his first busch win yesterday.

edwards_flip.jpg

and here he is doing it after a truck win last year at kansas speedway.

truck_edwards_xl.jpg

now you guys have to admit. that is cool. B)

arodsig.jpg THE TOUGHEST S.O.B. IN THE CCSLC!

Satan Lives! The Devil On Earth Breathes! -Jim Ross about Vince McMahon, WM 22

"THAT WAS THE WORD OF YANKEEMAN"

sterling.jpggodzilla.jpg

26 World Championships and still going strong. Get used to it Red Sox Nation!

"Yankees win! Theeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Yankees win!" -John Sterling after every Yankee win

To Be The Yankees, You Gotta Whoooooooooo!!! beat the Yankees!!!

Edwards and Riggs are the the next two future stars in CUp. Kyle Busch will follow suit I think.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

Edwards abd Riggs are the the next two future stars in CUp. Kyle Busch will follow suit I think.

Riggs has been driving for a couple years, and Kyle Busch can't drive a shopping cart without hitting something.

Anyway, I agreed with the rest of the NASCAR community when they said Edwards was gonna be the next big thing.

MouthoftheSouth.jpg

I don't speak for democrats, democrats don't speak for me.

Edwards abd Riggs are the the next two future stars in CUp.  Kyle Busch will follow suit I think.

Riggs has been driving for a couple years, and Kyle Busch can't drive a shopping cart without hitting something.

Anyway, I agreed with the rest of the NASCAR community when they said Edwards was gonna be the next big thing.

Yeah, but have you seen how Riggs has finally turned the corner? Sure, he hasn't won yet, but consistent top 15's, top 10's is making this guy a contender quickly.

staffordsigbuffda6.jpg

Owner of

Kalamazoo Tech Kobras (Nat'l College Fant. Assc. Basketball, Football, and Hockey)

2006-07 NCFAB National Champions

2006 NCFAF Midwest Conf. Champions

Rochester Patriots (Major League Hockey - AHL Fantasy League) 2005-06 Neilson Cup Champs

Detroit Black Panthers (Xtreme Hockey League) 2005-06 Yzerman Conference Champs

Sheldon Motorsports (TRAC) - #20 Guinness Chevy & #21 UPS Chevy #44 Syracuse University Chevy

Commissioner of

MLH (Major League Hockey, an AHL Fantasy League)

TRAC (Team Racing Auto Circuit, NASCAR)

A backflip out of a car is nothing new, although it's pretty cool. I believe there is a jockey who backflips out of a horse after each victory as well. He's been doing that for a few years. Good to see a rookie win

I saw, I came, I left.

That was a hell of a race. I didn't think that Edwards would pull the double whammy and win the Busch and Nextel races, but he did. Hats off to him, and like everyone's said previously, I smell a star.

Archived