Bombers concept

DEAD!

I was expecting a Blue Bombers concept, but this isn't bad. The logo is kind of square, but an interesting idea. Is that their current logo in your avatar? That's pretty slick, IMO.
WINnipegSigBanner.gif

SyPhi

Posted on June 28 2003,02:41

I was expecting a Blue Bombers concept, but this isn't bad. The logo is kind of square, but an interesting idea. Is that their current logo in your avatar? That's pretty slick, IMO.

No, it's not their current logo. FYI, the logo in my avatar is the current logo of the Essendon Bombers of the Australian Football league, which is my favourite logo. I actually have some club merchandise in my possession!

The logo I drew up was definitely influenced by that logo though. Yeah, the logo is square! Actually, that was the idea.

I saw, I came, I left.

I'm afraid not. Honestly, it was supposed to be for a fictious team and I think with the same initials EB which is why the logo looked like an 'E'.  :D  I can't remember what the 'E' stood for though.

I saw, I came, I left.

Hey a footy talk, I got to join in. I'm a "good ol' Collingwood forever" fan, but I have to say Dons logo is slick, but my favorites are Freo and Hawthorn. Do you all remember last year talk in the AFL that they might make a home and road jumpers for each tem, because when Dons and Demons play you can barrely see who's who, same with Roos and Pies in their stripes. So last year i did some concepts for some teams: http://www.geocities.com/kolja51/AFL.jpg

Archived