New Chicago Fire Alts

pcgd

The fire have a new alt jersey. Hadn't seen these on here, but styled after the city flag. I really like them.

8.jpg

Also, their other two jerseys look slightly new. Nothing revolutionary, but fire still the best looking MLS team in my opinion.

The away:

369_1001117.jpg

The home:

369_1001108.jpg

I really want one of those light blue ones. those are sweet!

Those are the best looking uniforms in MLS, too bad they'll be gone next year. I think they are rather smart looking. I also noticed a majority of MLS teams aren't wearing uniform sponsors this year.

km3S7lo.jpg

Β 

Zqy6osx.png

Β 

Those are the best looking uniforms in MLS, too bad they'll be gone next year. I think they are rather smart looking. I also noticed a majority of MLS teams aren't wearing uniform sponsors this year.

What will be gone next year? The Blues or the puma's?

I know you don't mean the team...otherwise that's a pretty expensive concert hall going in around Bridgeview. :D

The entire league will have Adidas jerseys, once the existing contracts with a couple of the teams run out. Chicago has a year left with Puma.

I've always loved the basic Fire jersey idea, but they haven't been nearly as cool as when Nike did them (and I hate to complement Nike). The small details that changed when Puma took them over took away from the overall look. This is the best picture I could find of the old Nike version:

chi0609nowak.jpg

This new version... eh, I dunno about the one-side coloured shoulder.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ Branded |Β Behance portfolio

Β 

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I was gonna say they look a bit like Fulham, with the different-coloured sleeve and all ... not surprising considering they're both made by Puma, I guess. I dig both the Fulham and Fire kits; unis like that can turn out just awful, but I think they did a great job with them.

Archived