Ontario Snowstalkers

jeh-see

Hi guys! Nice to talk to you again now that the board is back up. After getting a fairly decent response on my Rome Imperials concept I decided to post another one for you guys to mull over. It is the Ontario Snowstalkers. I got the nickname and the inspiration from, believe it or not, a Discovery Channel special. It was on about 2 years ago, called The Future is Wild basically it was showing how earth and animals will evolve in the coming centuries, and the snowstalker is a predator that will, supposedly, rule the Canadian forests. It is an evolved otter that, oddly enough, looks like a pygmy sabretoothed cat. Well enough back story, here is the concept, logo-shoulder patches-uniforms. The colors are what I call: Smokey Blue, Iron Gray, Snowstalker Silver, Flat Black and White. Hope you enjoy, and as always, PLEASE C&C.

Logo:

1996Logo-Ontariounused.jpg

Shoulder Patches (home then away):

1996ShoulderPatch-Ontariohomeorwhiteunused.jpg

1996ShoulderPatch-Ontarioroadordarkunused.jpg

Uniforms:

1996DisplayUniform-Ontariounused.jpg

Thanks Guys!

~UJ

That's some good stuff there. I'm not sold on the font, particularly the tail on the R, but it works all right. The only other thing I would say is to make the snowstalker's face looks kind of docile, and doesn't really match up element-wise with it's back end, which is kind of streaky. But all in all it's very good.

Great concept idea, I even like the name. The "cat's" mouth is not right, nor is the eye. It needs attention, but the rest of the concept is good. Might use some highlights/shades too.

It has the potential to be awesome.

Kansas-BB-banner.pngΒ My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021Β  Β  Β  Β  Β St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)Β Β 2023 ChampionsΒ  Β  Β Kansas City Cattle (CL)

• 2 weeks later...

I found a picture of the actual animal from the Discovery Channel special...here it is and my inspiration for the logo and identity. BTW, the show is re-airing on the Discovery Channel this sunday, april 17th at 8 oclock eastern, if u want to see this animal and ALL the really wierd and cool animals they have on there. Maybe u guys can find some awesome ideas for logos, too.

snowstalker.jpg

~UJ

Archived