My firste ever Concepts

irondudez

I made uniform concepts for two fantasy teams, but i am not skilled enough to make logos (btw, i anyone wants to make a logo for my Vipers concept, i posted the info in the request forum). so here they are, my first ever concepts. Both football.

(Credit to Nick for the template!!)

VIPERS

Home

vipershome8pf.jpg

Away

vipersaway8il.jpg

Alternate

vipersalt3xw.jpg

HAWKS

Home

hawkshome3zw.jpg

Away

hawksaway2hw.jpg

Alternate

hawksalt4ta.jpg

comments and criticism please!!

Pretty basic, but a great start. The only thing I'm not feeling is the green sock/pant combo on the second Vipers uni. Just a bit too much green for me; maybe break it up with the grey pants and green socks (like the others) or green pants and grey socks.

Vipers would look better if the jersey stripe was the same color as the pants stripe. Maybe yellow with green trim on all three?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Vipers would look better if the jersey stripe was the same color as the pants stripe. Maybe yellow with green trim on all three?

agreed... and the hawks jerseys suffer from a serious case of buffalo bills disease... the side panels don't match up, and look awful.

other than the mis-use of side panels, i'd say these are pretty solid... i just think if you're going to have side panels that are the same width as the pants stripes, you should make them flow together, instead of have an abrupt change.

Archived