CAL FOOTBALL CONCEPT

puckcool22

Better or Worse than what they have now  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I love the bearpaw on the shoulder - I prefer navy blue, but you have a very nice concept here. :D

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

I made some changes, you can see it up there or here. By removing the white side panel, the pant striping is now consistent. I also think it makes the gold jersey look better too. Keep in ming the gold is really more of an athletic gold, while UCLA does use a metalic gold, as well as an athletic gold but their atlhletic gold is farther from yellow than Cal's. Also they use powder blue.

cal2.gif

signature.gif

I'm going to Cal, and these aren't too bad, though I think they'd be better with their home as a Navy blue. The stripe on the side is pretty nice, though I do miss the Bronco-ish stripes they currently have. The bear paw on the sleave is a big improvement.

galaxy.png

Archived