Pittsburgh Riverhounds

turtle33

Nice to see they've still got the art files of the old Orlando Magic numbers laying around! :P

Other than that, not too bad for a soccer jersey. Which league is this for?

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

I have to ask. What is a Riverhound. Is it the sworn enemy of a Sacramento River Cat? Is it at all related to a Rockhound? Is it a dog that lives near the river or in the river? And since it's Pittsburgh, which of the rivers are we referring to here? :D

I have to ask. What is a Riverhound. Is it the sworn enemy of a Sacramento River Cat? Is it at all related to a Rockhound? Is it a dog that lives near the river or in the river? And since it's Pittsburgh, which of the rivers are we referring to here? :D

Riverhound- some creature that lives at the point where the Allegheny R. and Monongahela R. meet to form the Ohio River

And people who follow the Riverhounds may remember Ezzy whose jersey hangs in my room after winning it off his back at fan appreciation night (even got in the Post Gazette for that one)!!

Nice kits, except for the big Toyota logo on the front - damded corporation!

Kansas-BB-banner.png My-son-Soldier-banner.png

Kansas City Scouts (CHL) Orr Cup Champions 2010, 2019, 2021         St. Joseph Pony Express (ULL)  2023 Champions     Kansas City Cattle (CL)

This is why I'm thankful that the NHL, NBA, MLB, and NFL don't allow corperate sponsors on unis. A 3" Riverhound logo and a billboard for Toyota and Fox Pitt.

KISSwall09.jpg

Not a bad looking uni... too bad no one comes to the high school football stadium to watch them play.

Apparently to get more folks to come to the games, they are moving to Falconi Field (home of the Washington Wildthing [yes the Wildthings]).

The ad campaign is along the lines of "new jerseys, new attitude" or something like that.

Archived